WHY BLOG mathematically perfected economy™?
There are two general courses available to the world.
If we remain the sheeple of usurers, then we can only spend our lives trying to overcome the fact that merely to maintain a circulation, artificial sums of debt are multiplied upon us until a day comes when our finite capacity to service debt cannot meet the interest and principal required of us. In this, the present course, ultimately our commerce collapses under a sum of debt it can no longer afford to service:
The process of usury is simple:
- To service debt, we are compelled to maintain a circulation;
- To maintain a circulation, we must perpetually re-borrow so much as periodic principal and interest obligations;
- This perpetually increases the sum of debt by so much as periodic interest on the sum of debt;
- Thus the sum of debt grows irreversibly at an ever escalating rate;
- Until even the entire circulation would be dedicated to servicing debt, versus sustaining the commerce which is compelled to do so.
So the sheeple of usurers spend their lives trying to meet the demands of ever escalating debt until this means of dispossessing them terminates itself, and for nought, the surviving sheep are allowed to start over again.
- The alternate course is to perfect economy.
Obviously, this material is dedicated to the latter.
This blog thus draws upon material I first published in 1979, that any purported economy subject to “interest” inherently terminates itself under insoluble debt; and that there is but one only integral solution to 1) inflation and deflation; 2) systemic manipulation of the cost or value of money or property; and 3) inherent multiplication of debt by interest.
Every president since and including Gerald Ford has been provided a proof of inherent collapse under usury and the singular solution embodied by mathematically perfected economy™. If you do not believe the people have to assert their right to mathematically perfected economy™, then you are sleep-walking. These pages comprise a nucleus of material from which to understand both the inherent destruction and dispossession of usury, and the singular solution of its destructive processes.
To both objectives, I offer all I can to all countries of the world, because the eradication of usury is a world matter, and because therefore we all profit by all the progress made everywhere against this most destructive, obstructive evil.